Tuesday 7 August 2018

Farewell

I've taken some time to think this through and decided to stop blogging. I'm not getting out of it as much as I did when I first started and my life has changed, not for the worse or better, just changed, as things do.

I will continue to try and be as frugal as I can and also encourge my family to do so. I also want to reduce the plastic that comes into our home and possibly out too.

I will also continue to read and comment on my favorite blogs too.

I would like to thank those that have read my rambles, over the few years I've been blogging, and took the time to comment. It was fun whilst it lasted and, who knows,  maybe one day I might come back.

Have fun and stay safe and farwell

Carolx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell

I've taken some time to think this through and decided to stop blogging. I'm not getting out of it as much as I did when I first sta...