Wednesday, 2 December 2015

No 3 Favorite Christmas Movies

My favourite Christmas movies are all of them except the Gringe and Elf. I don't like Jim Carey and only he could play the Gringe and I don't like the story either. I can't stand to see adults acting like children and that's how I feel about Elf.


I noticed this year there have been Christmas films on the TV from around October. No I've not watched them. I was told "It's not Christmas" I've managed to sneak a couple in when no-one was in.
1 December arrived and I said "It's nearly Christmas can I watch the Christmas films now?"
"NOOOOOO" came the reply
"Why, it's nearly Christmas" I say
"To Cliché, too predictable, and just too rubbish"
L and M go to archery on Sunday and I can get two films in. I don't know what's on but knowing my luck it will be the two I don't like.


Why do I like Christmas films? Everything turns out great in the end but to get there each journey is deferent and I enjoy the journey.

Anyone else like Christmas films and do you have a favourite.


Carolx

6 comments:

  1. My absolute favourite is Elf, but like you I can not stand The Grinch, I do have a soft spot for White Christmas and It's a Wonderful Life. I will not be watching anything Christmassy till the 23rd but Will have the CD,s playing in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam. White Christmas was on the other Sunday but there was no archery on. I haven't see It's a wonderful life for a few years.
      Music tomorrow.
      Carolx

      Delete
  2. I'm a fan of White Christmas, I love having a singalong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. White Christmas looks like a hit to me too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Elf! I also adore National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've seen NLCP. It's now on my Must See list
      Carolx

      Delete