Tuesday, 22 December 2015

No 23 Favourite Christmas Story

Hello everyone


I missed yesterday as it was sharing pictures of our local area. It was pouring down for most of the day so I didn't venture out and I think most people are fed up of seeing rain. However there are some beautifully decorated homes around here. If it's fine tonight I will take a walk with my camera.


Back to todays - Favourite Christmas story. The Nativity.  For me that is what Christmas is all about. What else can I say


What is your favourite Christmas story.


Carolx

4 comments:

  1. Without the Nativity is there is no Christmas...Mary kept all these things in her heart and pondered them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fully agree with you Angela.
      Carolx

      Delete
  2. The Nativity - what greater story is there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could agree with you more, Rachel. It's why we have Christmas.
      Carolx

      Delete