Tuesday 8 December 2015

Taking a Break

Hello everyone
I find I can't continue with my 25 days of Christmas as I don't have a lot of time with visiting M in hospital and organising everything in between and then L going into hospital next week. It's all getting too much.
I'm just keeping up with the necessary. I will be back to blogging as soon as things have calmed down. However I will keep reading and commenting.

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas and a great New Year.

Carolx




Update - M is now home and getting lots of rest and L operation that was due Monday was cancelled last week due to no beds in the HDU. No new date has been given as yet. I will be back writing soon.
Carolx

6 comments:

  1. I was enjoying all your posts but life comes first and your family and your sanity should be top of the list. Hope everything turns out well for you and enjoy Christmas where you can. Take care.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mum. I was enjoying writing it. Maybe I can start again next September. L's op got cancelled again yesterday. Not sure when it's going to be now - Junior Dr's strikes are planned for January.
      Carolx

      Delete
  2. Take care, best wishes to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you TD. As Arnie once said "I will be back"
      Carolx

      Delete
  3. Keeping you close to my bloggy heart xx

    ReplyDelete

Farewell

I've taken some time to think this through and decided to stop blogging. I'm not getting out of it as much as I did when I first sta...